Members of the media may contact us at email@example.com with requests for information, interviews, pictures or other materials.
Op-eds from Arogya World
- A Threat to Reaching the MDGs: Preventable Diseases
- Non-Communicable Diseases: A Women’s Health, Rights and Empowerment Issue
- We Need Measurable Outcomes From the UN High-Level Meeting on NCDs
- Reducing Salt Can Save Lives
- Women: A Powerful Solution to the Non-Communicable Diseases Crisis
- Building A Global Movement: Putting NCDs on The Radar
- The Impact of Pollution on People’s Health
- An Opportunity We Cannot Afford to Miss
- International Women’s Day: Catalyst for a Healthier Future
- Urging World Leaders at Davos to Focus on the Crisis of Chronic Diseases
Case Studies from Arogya World
NCD Treatment, Prevention and Care Approaches that Work
These case studies were produced in collaboration with Global Health Council and we thank Craig Moscetti for review. We also thank Dr. Karen Siegl from Emory University, co-founder of the Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network, for strategic advice on the case studies.
A Case Study on Agita São Paulo: Defeating NCDs through Physical Activity
This case study was published in Global Health Magazine.
(Print Version PDF 9Mb)
Arogya World in the News